Limited time offer! 20% discount on all products!
Add code "June2021" to "Other Info" field to get discount.
Promo ends on July 1, 2021.
|Buy cheap Solidworks 2021 Premium SP3.0 Multilanguage x64||$67|
|Buy Solidworks 2021 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x64||$65|
SW 2021 will not work on 32bit systems, Win XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP0, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Windows Home Editions and Windows To Go are not supported.
Check System Requirements page.
|Solidworks 2020 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x64||$60|
|Solidworks 2020 Premium SP0.1 Multilanguage x64||$60|
|Solidworks 2019 Premium SP5.1 Multilanguage x64||$50|
|Solidworks 2019 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x64||$50|
|Solidworks 2018 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2018 Premium SP0.1 Multilanguage x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2017 Premium SP5 Multilanguage x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2017 Premium SP0 Multilanguage x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2016 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2016 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2015 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2015 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2014 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2014 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2013 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$45|
|Solidworks 2013 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$45|
|Sale Solidworks 2012 Premium SP5.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$45|
|Discount Solidworks 2012 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$45|
|Low cost Solidworks 2011 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$45|
|Best price Solidworks 2010 Premium SP0.0 Multilanguage x32+x64||$45|
Platform: Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 x64
SOLIDWORKS Premium is a comprehensive 3D design solution that adds to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional with powerful simulation, motion, and design validation tools, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, reverse engineering capabilities, and much more.
Users can test product performance against real life motion and forces with our rich simulation capabilities. Ensure manufacturability and resolve complex assembly issues early in the design process with tolerance stack-up analysis tools. Quickly incorporate printed circuit board data into your 3D model, and create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing with the extended toolsets. You can also work with 3D scanned data in SOLIDWORKS Premium.
SOLIDWORKS Premium solutions include:
- Time-based Motion Analysis
- Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies
- Routing of Pipes and Tubes
- Routing of Electrical Cabling and Wiring Harnesses
- Advanced Surface Flattening
- Routing of Rectangular and Other Sections
Time-based Motion Analysis
Easily evaluate how your product will perform and move throughout its operational cycle with motion analysis using SOLIDWORKS Simulation. Visualize your product moving as it would in the real world and measure the forces and loads on your design. Plus, use the data to correctly size motors and create the ‘correct’ mechanism to ensure performance, product quality, and safety.
Tightly integrated with SOLIDWORKS CAD, motion analysis using SOLIDWORKS Simulation can be a regular part of your design process—reducing the need for costly prototypes, eliminating rework or delays, and saving time and development costs.
Motion Analysis Overview
Motion analysis is solved using a time-based approach for rigid body kinematic and dynamic problems. SOLIDWORKS Motion takes the designer beyond the free drag movement available in a CAD environment and into a true physical calculation of the forces and motions of an assembly as it would move under environmental loads (external forces) and/or internal loads (motors, springs, and dampers).
SOLIDWORKS Motion simulation can calculate the effect of:
- Contact between components
Once the assembly motion has been calculated, a structural analysis of the components under the motion-induced loads (accelerations and joint forces) can easily be carried out, either within the motion study or exported to a structural analysis study.
Linear Stress Analysis
Linear stress analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation enables designers and engineers to quickly and efficiently validate quality, performance, and safety—all while creating their design.
Tightly integrated with SOLIDWORKS CAD, linear stress analysis using SOLIDWORKS Simulation can be a regular part of your design process, reducing the need for costly prototypes, eliminating rework and delays, and saving time and development costs.
Linear Stress Analysis Overview
Linear stress analysis calculates the stresses and deformations of geometry given three basic assumptions:
- The part or assembly under load deforms with small rotations and displacements
- The product loading is static (ignores inertia) and constant over time
- The material has a constant stress strain relationship (Hooke’s law)
SOLIDWORKS Simulation uses finite element analysis (FEA) methods to discretize design components into solid, shell, or beam elements and uses linear stress analysis to determine the response of parts and assemblies due to the effect of:
- Contact between components
Loads can be imported from thermal, flow, and motion Simulation studies to perform multiphysics analysis.
In order to carry out stress analysis, component material data must be known. The standard SOLIDWORKS CAD material database is pre-populated with materials that can be used by SOLIDWORKS Simulation, and the database is easily customizable to include your particular material requirements.
Piping and Tubing Design
Accelerate the development process and save time by designing piping and tubing in 3D during system design with SOLIDWORKS Premium. By integrating piping and tubing during the design process, designers can help ensure efficient assembly, operation, and serviceability, avoiding rework, delays, and extra cost.
Piping and Tubing Design Overview
Use the wide range of tools in SOLIDWORKS price Premium to simplify design and documentation of piping and tubing for a wide range of systems and applications, including machinery, skid systems, and process plant piping. With SOLIDWORKS Premium, designers can:
- Create piping system designs with butt welded, socket welded, threaded, and other connections
- Create flexible or rigid tubing lines
- Automate placement of supports and hangers for all lines
- Generate bend tables for tube routes to support manufacturing
- Calculate cut lengths for all pipe and tube runs
- Auto-route pipe/tube paths through the design that can be easily edited according to assembly and service needs
- Ensure minimum bend radii in flexible tube systems
- Output PCF files for use with ISOGEN® piping software
- Export tubing/piping bend tables to CNC benders
- Automatically generate piping/tubing manufacturing drawings from your 3D models
- Automatically create bill of material (BOM), cut lists, bend tables, and other manufacturing documentation
- Access a CAD library of piping and tubing components
- Use the Routing Library Manager (RLM) wizard to guide creation of custom piping/tubing components
Electrical Cable Harness and Conduit Design
Quickly design and route electrical wiring, harnessing, cabling, and conduit assemblies of products in 3D using the SOLIDWORKS cost Premium package. Integrating these systems during product design rather than adding them later accelerates your development process, saves time and rework costs, and helps to ensure efficient product assembly and serviceability.
Electrical Cable Harness and Conduit Design Overview
SOLIDWORKS Premium includes design tools that build a path of pipes, tubes, or electrical cables for your assembly. These tools cover the needs of a growing number of products that use sensors, control systems, and other systems that require wiring and cabling.
Routing creates a special type of subassembly that builds a path of pipes, tubes, or electrical cables between components. Routes include electrical wiring enclosures, fabricated cable, soldered copper, PVC, flexible tubing, welded piping, and associated fittings. Start the route by inserting route components into an assembly to define the start and end connection points of the path. Next, define the path using a 3D sketch. Then, SOLIDWORKS sale software generates the pipe, tube, and wire parts along the centerline and connects the parts to the route components.
Specific electrical cable harness and conduit design functionality includes the ability to:
- Position all equipment and run electrical routes throughout the overall design
- Route electrical cable, harness, and conduit systems through your product, including ribbon cable
- Determine required lengths of all wires, cables, harness segments as you design
- Flatten electrical cable harness for manufacturing documentation
- Import “From-To” electrical connection information from schematic design tools
- Automatically route segments through your products to speed creation
- Generate complete bill of material (BOM) and wire cut lists for harnesses for manufacturing
- Create cable harnesses as mechanical-only or with electrical data
- Run rigid or flexible electrical conduit segments
- Include additional components, such as mounting hardware, splices, connectors, insulation, looms, heat-shrink tubing, cable ties
- Routing Library Manager (RLM) wizard to guide creation of custom electrical components
Advanced Surface Flattening
Often products like leather goods, sports equipment, footwear, and products made from composite materials, like carbon fiber and fiberglass, have complex shapes, but are manufactured from materials that start out as flat stock, such as cow hides, nylon, cloth, and flat composite sheet. Therefore, it is necessary to accurately determine or estimate the size and shape of the surfaces in their flattened state in order to be able to cut the material from the flat sheet.
Automated, Interactive Surface and Curve Flattening and Data Export
SOLIDWORKS has always provided the ability to automatically flatten certain types of geometry. The SOLIDWORKS Flat Pattern feature for sheet metal parts provides automated flattening per sheet metal K-Factor and Bend Tables. However, when geometry is more complex, such as with nonanalytic surfaces, more control is often required to determine how the surface should be flattened.
SOLIDWORKS advanced surface flattening functionality provides control and flexibility to easily flatten these more complex surfaces. You can:
Automatically flatten the surface and interrogate an interactive deformation plot (mesh) to graphically view stretch and compression concentrations that can occur when flattening some surfaces with high curvature
Relieve material stresses due to flattening by creating relief cuts; Relief can be created by selecting sketches, sketch entities, and part edges, or by creating split lines or cuts for relief of stresses in these areas
Select "control edges" to guide the flattening process to maintain length and shape of specific edges, which is particularly helpful for more highly contoured surfaces
Sketch curves on surfaces and then flatten the surfaces and the curves together
Export flattened surface outlines or patterns for material cutting in a variety of export formats
Routing of Rectangular and Other Sections
SOLIDWORKS Routing users can route rectangular and round sections to meet their design needs. Equipment designers, product designers, machine designers, facility designers and others all need rectangular section routing to complete their designs that include ducting, cable trays, conveyors, material handling chutes, and many other systems.
SOLIDWORKS Routing let’s you:
- Generate and run rectangular (or other non-round) route sections using the same familiar SOLIDWORKS Routing user interface
- Select from various standard route and sub-route types such as Ducting/Trunking, Cable Tray, and Ribbon Cable
- Leverage the ‘User Defined’ route type for HVAC, Conveyors, space planning, etc.
- Leverage initial Design Libraries for building additional libraries of rectangular sections
- Automatically insert rectangular elbows and other fitting as you sketch your route paths
- Automatically update the BOM for your route, including all fittings and sections, as you design