Buy cheap 3DQuickPress 6.2.10 for SolidWorks 2012-2019 x64
3DQuickPress® is a SOLIDWORKS® add-on for progressive die design. With a 3D solid model of the part, a 3D strip can be created quickly and easily, and also be communicated clearly throughout the work group using the free SOLIDWORKS eDrawings® viewer before further detailing of the die without time wasted.
Powerful Unfold, a feature recognition technology, can handle native SOLIDWORKS® sheet metal parts for imported data, and provide a knowledge base for spring back and bend allowance. Form features can save valuable time from die designs and give them more design productivity tasks.
Strip Layout Manager
Strip Layout Manager provides users with intuitive tools to quickly complete the strip simply by drag & drop command with instant graphical feedback.
- Support multiple parts
- Notch punch design
- Split punch
- Mismatch undercuts
- Partial bend
- Insert/Delete stations
- Report on material utilization and center of cutting force
Die Set Design
Die Set Design begins after finishing the strip layout. 3DQuickPress® will automatically create all punches defined in the strip design.
- User definable databases
- Automatic hole creation
- Tools for component placement
- Standard components library
- Support compound die and transfer die
PRL assists users to insert home-made components into die sets structure with minimal manual operations.
- Automatic punches & insert creation
- User defined punches and insert creation
- Standard parts & die sets library
- Create all openings in all plates automatically
- Automatic parts recognition to create an accurate BOM
- Sketch tools to assist in creating die openings and inserts