Happy New Year Sale!
Limited time offer! 20% discount on all products!
Add code "Jan2022" to "Other Info" field to get discount.
Promo ends on February 1, 2022.
|Buy Mastercam 2022 for SolidWorks 2010-2022 x64||$65|
|Mastercam 2020 for SolidWorks 2010-2019 x64||$60|
|Mastercam 2019 for SolidWorks 2010-2018 x64||$50|
|Mastercam 2018 for SolidWorks 2010-2017 x64||$45|
|Sale Mastercam 2017 for SolidWorks 2010-2016 x64||$45|
|Discount Mastercam X9 for SolidWorks 2010-2015 x64||$45|
|Low cost Mastercam X8 for SolidWorks 2010-2015 x64||$45|
|Best price Mastercam X7 for SolidWorks 2010-2013 x32+x64||$45|
Mastercam for SolidWorks includes a suite of the most sought-after cutting strategies, including High Speed Machining (HSM) toolpaths. In addition, Mastercam for SolidWorks delivers a powerful set of automated toolpaths that get parts off the machine faster, with little or no handwork.
- Lathe Support
Mastercam for SolidWorks introduces many of Mastercam Lathe’s toolpaths. A few included are several types of roughing toolpaths to quickly remove large amounts of stocks; finish toolpaths to follow the contour of chained geometry; groove toolpaths for machining indented or recessed areas; our new Dynamic Rough toolpath is designed for hard materials; and Plunge Turn is designed for special plunge turn tools only (specifically the ISCAR plunge and turn inserts).
- ISCAR Partnership
Mastercam has been working with ISCAR on technology designed specifically to run ISCAR’s latest tools. The joint partnership creates more consistent tool loads, reduces tool wear, and makes the most of your tooling investment. Stop by booth #123 to discuss your needs with a Mastercam and ISCAR representative, and find out how you can receive a free ISCAR cutting tool.
- Tool Manager
Tool Manager provides a whole new way to organize and create your tooling. It offers a lot of power and flexibility for all your mill tools. The Tool Manager has been designed from the ground up as a flexible and efficient way to manage tools and tool holding components and to create tool assemblies that can be used in Mastercam for SolidWorks. It also integrates work material and cut parameter data so that you can take advantage of a manufacturer’s cutting recommendations.
Additional features are:
- New 3D HST Project Toolpath which projects either geometry or a toolpath from an earlier operation onto surfaces.
- A new editor, Code Expert, supports the new MP.NET posting language, legacy MP, NC code, and VB script. It includes completely configurable keyword highlighting, AutoComplete, prebuilt code snippets, outlining, and bookmarks.
- 5-axis Oscillating tool motion improves your tool life by not always machining with the same area of the tool.
- Trim to Stock function for Classic multiaxis toolpaths automatically modifies your multiaxis toolpath to reduce air cutting.
- Backplot and Verify utilities are now in a single easy to use interface which offers a more efficient workflow, better analysis tools, and more comprehensive toolpath support.
- And so much more.